Why should I choose a Scanner
- Are you currently using an MFP for scanning and document management?
- Are you experiencing delays in copy or print operation due to the MFP’s scanner being used?
- Are you scanning more than 1,000 pages per day on your MFP?
- Do you san documents which have hole punches in them?
- Are you spending valuable time properly orientating your document originals before scanning?
- Do you spend a lot of time cropping your scanned documents after they are scanned?
- Do you need to scan documents other than plain paper like embossed ID cards
(insurance cards / driver’s licenses), long paper and passports?
- Is your MFP capable of scanning both sides of your documents in a single pass?
- Are you scanning mixed-sized originals?
- Do you require bates stamping on your scanned documents for versioning
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, then Panasonic recommends the
addition of a dedicated scanner to your current document management solution.
Scanners can handle from 1,000 to 50,000+ pages per day and offer advanced document handling, as
well as advanced image processing!
Advanced Document Handling
• Support for Scanning Very Thin to Very Thick Paper
• Superior Image Quality
• Embossed Card Scanning*
• Straight Paper Path for Scanning Passports
• Long Paper (EKG, Well Log Scanning)
• Double Feed Detection
• Staple Detection*– Prevents Original Document Damage
• Mechanical Deskew* – Straightens Originals
• Job Separation
• Auto Erasure Security
Advanced Image Processing Features
• Auto Rotate / Auto Crop
• Multi-Color Drop Out for OCR
• Blank Page Removal
• Hole / Border Removal
• Dynamic Threshold – Intelligent Removal
of Background and Bleed-thru
• Deskew – Straightens Skewed Images
• Double Exposure – Scan Both Sides onto One Page
(Excellent for Medical Cards/Driver’s Licenses)
• Auto Preview / Rescan – Preview & Adjust Scanned
Images During & Post-scan – Without Rescanning