Need some help with your Aquos Board? Well Sharp has released a new Skill Set Guide for the Sharp Aquos Board to help you along the way. While we are always here to help you with your Aquos board training needs, we realize sometimes you just want to look it up and learn for yourself, we have you covered for that too.
The Skill set guide covers topics such as:
- Quick Start Guide
- Project Management
- Sharp pen Software for Web Design
- Microsoft Power Point Integration
- Education on the Aquos Board
- Sharp Display Connect Mobile Collaboration
- Web Conferencing on the Sharp Aquos Board Display
- Sharp Touch Viewer Tutorial
- Wireless Feature on the PN-L401C/L603W/703W
We get asked most often about the Wireless feature and how it works, that is one of the more popular features that really sets the Aquos Board apart from the competition. If you would like a Demo on how this works, or have questions on this, please feel free to Contact us and we will be more than happy to have one of our factory trained Representatives get in touch with you and and make the proper arrangements with you.